Do you require the assistance of a professional forensic handwriting examiner to inspect disputed documents? Graphanex has compiled a list of qualified forensic handwriting examiners throughout South Africa. Be advised that forensic handwriting examination is not graphology.
Dr. Cecelia Rosa
Forensic Handwriting Examiner and Trainer
Click here to see more about Graphanex.
Procedure for the examination of signatures or handwriting
- Where practical, provide the original disputed signature(s) and/or handwriting
- Where practical, provide as many original specimens (preferably 10 – 15) signatures of the writer disputing the signature
- Where possible, source signatures which have been written on similar documents
- Where possible source signatures which have been written in more or less the same timeframe
- Should these collected specimens not be available, specimens may be requested from the writer disputing the writing. In this case the forensic handwriting examiner will conduct sessions, to obtain known signatures
- Do not fold documents
- Do not staple documents which have not already been stapled
- Do not mark documents in any
- Indicate whether documents scanned and sent via email, are first generation copies or whether they are copies of
Other Forensic Handwriting Examiners
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea le Sueur
For a list of handwriting analysts that specialise in personality profiling, click here.